The two gorgeous designs of Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planners are almost here. Yes, it’s almost the red cup season in Starbucks! But before we start collecting stickers for it on November 2, 2016, let’s take a look at what the Starbucks team has prepared for us.
Aren’t they stunningly beautiful?
Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planners
The 2017 Starbucks Planners come in two designs: COFFEE STAIN and BLUE SIREN. Goodbye plain covers and pages as the two planners come in cool prints and colors.
The sea-inspired Blue Siren planner has the refreshing ocean colors — aqua, teal and jade – that creates sense of calmness and relaxation. My personal pick!
In contrast to the colorful and chic Blue Siren planner, the Coffee Stain planner has cool coffee-art design with faint illustrations – simply elegant!
Both planners come with a pouch, an erasable pen, and a lot more! I bet you are equally excited as me and have your personal fave already. Can’t wait to start the Starbucks Red Cup tradition – that is to start collecting filling out the promo card with stickers!
For the converts of these stunningly beautiful planners, please check out the terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- A customer can avail of a Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Promo card from November 2, 2016 to January 8, 2017 with no purchase required.
- One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks® handcrafted beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers, to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner.
- Customer must present the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions card to the barista upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
- In case any of the Holiday featured beverages are not available (ex. Toffee Nut Latte), customers can substitute it with any of the remaining holiday featured beverages (ex. Santa Hat Dark Mocha or Peppermint Mocha). Should all three (3) not be available, only then can customers substitute with any espresso-based or Frappuccino® blended beverage of their choice.
- A customer must complete the required number of stickers to qualify for the redemption of one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner. A combination of up to two (2) promo cards will be allowed, provided that the 9 featured plus 9 core beverages have been purchased. Excess stickers for combined cards will be forfeited.
- Once all stickers are completed, customer must submit the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Card/s to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner from any Starbucks Coffee store in the Philippines.
- Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all promo cards null and void.
- Every purchase of a handcrafted beverage (including Starbucks Signature Pairings bundled beverage) using a Starbucks Card will be awarded one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star. Terms and conditions that apply to the Starbucks Card are available on www.starbucks.ph/card.
- Single receipt bulk purchase of food and other retail items (merchandise, whole bean and Starbucks VIA®) worth at least ₱7,000 will entitle the customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner. Combination of receipts is not allowed.
- Bulk purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload of at least ₱7,000 will not entitle the customer to a planner.
- The following transactions and discounts are qualified for this promotion.
- Senior Citizen discount
- PWD discount
- VAT Exempt
- Personal Cup/Tumbler ₱5 discount
- The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion.
- Service Recovery Coupon
- Free Tall Beverage Coupon
- Customer Voice Redemption
- Starbucks Card Registration Treat
- Starbucks Card Beverage Treat Redemption
- Promotion starts on November 2, 2016. Stickers may be obtained from November 2, 2016 to January 8, 2017.
- Redemption of the Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner starts November 2, 2016 up to March 9, 2017, at Starbucks stores in the Philippines only.